Frequently Asked Questions about Chanakya’s Chakkravyuh
1) Do I need to be a “finance person” or know finance to play this game?
Absolutely not. Anybody (14 years and up) can play this game. In fact, this game was created to spread financial awareness among people of all backgrounds.
2) Is this a game for kids or adults?
We have games for all ages. Lit’l Chanakya is our kids game (ages 8 to 14) while the Chanakya’s Chakkravyuh range is for adults and teens. Playing a game does not mean it is something just for kids. People of all ages can learn and have fun. The theme of the kids game is money and attitude/values, while the theme of the adult game is income creation, financial management & wealth creation.
3) How long does it take to play the game?
While duration of the game totally depends upon how one plays the game and how decisions are made in the game, on average the kids game takes about 40 mins, while the adult version can last for up to 2 hours.
4) Can I repeat playing this game, even if I have already played it once?
Yes. We actually recommend repeat play because the investment opportunities and scenarios are different every time. So you are faced with different situations each time. The more you play, the more you learn about your psychology towards financial decisions.
5) Where can I buy this game?
The game is available at our office, on Amazon, Flipkart and Snapdeal. See Buy Game page for links and details.
6) How can I arrange a game session for my group/company?
You may send us a message on firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on (022)-24302587.
7) I see currency notes in the game, does this mean there is something illegal about the game?
Absolutely NOT. We are promoting sound financial practices through the game. The game is simulating real life financial scenarios, and to make things fun and realistic, we have included game currency notes (not real notes!). There is no gambling involved or anything illegal about the game.
8) Is the game available in multiple languages?
Yes, we currently have the game in English, Hindi and Gujarati languages.
9) Who are the creators of this game?
Four people got together to put their expertise into this game. They are Jayesh Chauhan, Dr. Radhakrishnan Pillai (author of bestseller Corporate Chanakya), Rajiv Shah and Anuraag Gupta.